I need a medical consultation
Have you tried to conceive and failed?you must have tried consulting a fertility specialist before. And maybe underwent (IVF) or (IUI) treatment but to no avail. You are certainly searching for information on the internet, reading numerous articles, watchinga lot of videos about infertility, and the available treatments. You know that the best fertility specialists are in Belgium. So, why are you so hesitant to consult those doctors?
Today you can reach the best doctors in the world thanks to modern technology.
You seek advice from your best friend when you need to buy new shoes or a new purse, but when it comes to something so important like having a baby you hesitate to consult the best doctors about the reason why you fail to conceive, and about the best treatment available for you to be a mother!
- Do you suffer from fallopian tube obstruction?
- Do you have high Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH)?
- Do you suffer from Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), or uterine fibroids?
- Have you ever had an abortion?
- Does your husband suffer from low sperm count, weak sperm movement, or absence of sperm?
Rest assured that regardless of the reason behind your infertility, there is a cure for you in Belgium.
How can you conceive while you don’t know the exact reason behind your infertility?
How can you conceive while you didn’t undergo a suitable treatment for your case?
To answer these two questions it is inevitable that you consult the best, specialized doctors in the field of fertility. But usually, those doctors are located in Europe or the United States.Thus it will be necessary to:
- Search for the doctors, or the hospitals to contact them.
- Not scheduling long-term appointments “6 months or year”.
- Apply for a visa.
- Buy a plane ticket and book accommodation in a hotel.
- You will need to find an interpreter during your appointment with the doctor, to enable the doctor to answer all your questions.
All of this require a lot of time (and you are in a hurry) and will also cost you an arm and a leg. But don’t worry, all these issues have a solution.To solve all these problems I established FERTILITY BELGIUM.
Now you can consult a fertility specialist to firstly check for the reason behind infertility, then receive the treatment you need to finally conceive, after all this time!
How do I get a Belgian fertility specialist consultation?
It is very simple, and will only take a few minutes of your time.
Contact me via Email:
- Your name, and surname
- Date of birth
- Your full medical record (your previous lab. results)
- You will receive through Email the name of the doctor that will examine your medical file and the date on which you will receive his feedback.
Not only will I send your file to the fertility specialist! I will also visit the doctor in person to discuss your medical file with him, as well as ask him all the necessary questions; so you can receive the best diagnosis for your case, which is paramount for determining the best treatment for you.
I am sure that thanks to this method, you will be able to have a beautiful baby in no time.